Bidirectional Steerable Diagnostic Catheter
RADIA? is a 20-pole atrial steerable mapping catheter with bidirectional steering for ease of CS placement and asymmetric curves for versatility in a single catheter.
2 Pull Wires vs. 1 Pull Wire
- Enhanced contact and stability.
Spring Core Shaft with Wire-braided Pebax Jacket
- Provides lateral flexibility and column strength.
- Outward radial pressure enhances tissue contact and stability.
Atraumatic Distal Tip
- Composed of Pebax material facilitates stability for clear, clean signal quality.
2 Handle Alternatives
- Lightweight thumb-actuating: ORBITER ST?
- Rotational-style: RADIA?