VIGILANT? X4 CRT-D
Powered by EnduraLife? Battery Technology
Introducing the Resonate? family of ICDs and CRT-Ds, offering an extraordinary, holistic approach to cardiac care.
- HeartLogic? Heart Failure Diagnostic for detecting indications of worsening heart failure status.
- SmartCRT? is Boston Scientific’s approach to personalize CRT therapy by providing physicians with smart solutions to optimize where, when, and how to pace.
- EnduraLife? Battery Technology provides more power to use more of the device, featuring up to 13.3 years projected longevity with MultiSite Pacing turned on.*
- ImageReady? MR Conditional Systems allow patients to safely undergo 1.5T Fully Body MRI scans.**
* Assumes: 2.0V RA, LV-only, 2.0V LV, 700Ω, 15% A pacing, 100% LV pacing, No LATITUDE, No Respiratory Rate Sensor, No Heart Failure Sensor Suite.
** When conditions of use are met.
(W x H x D)
(RA RV LV)
|G247||X4 CRT-D||5.37 x 8.18 x 0.99||73.8||32.5||RA: IS-1; RV: DF4; LV: IS4||C1882|
RS, or HFSSc
|MultiSite Pacing Off|
|Typical programmed setting||BiV||2.5 V||3.0 V||Off||9.7||10.5||11.3|
|Maximum labeled longevity||LV-Only||2.0 V / Off||2.0 V||Off||12.9||13.2||14.7|
|MultiSite Pacing On|
|Typical programmed setting||BiV MSP||2.5 V||3.0 V||3.0 V||8.2||9.1||9.7|
|Maximum labeled longevity||LV-Only MSP||2.0 V / Off||2.0 V||2.0 V||11.5||12.1||13.3|
- Assumes 70 PPM LRL; DDDR mode; 0.4 ms Pulse Width (RA, RV, LV); sensors On, Heart Failure Sensor Suite On.
- Projected longevity is calculated assuming 2 maximum energy charging cycles per year, including automatic capacitor re-forms and therapeutic shocks. These calculations also assume 3-channel EGM Onset is on and that the pulse generator spends 3 months in Storage mode during shipping and storage.
a. Assumes ZIP telemetry use for 2 hours at implant and for 40 minutes annually for in-clinic follow-up checks.
b. Assumes standard use of the LATITUDE? Communicator as follows: Daily Device Check on, quarterly scheduled remote follow ups, and other typical interrogations.
c. Assumes LATITUDE? Communicator is not used, Respiratory Sensor is Off, and Heart Failure Sensor Suite is Off.
d. Applies to models with MultiSite Pacing (MSP).
Additional Longevity Information
- Boston Scientific devices have corporate warranties at 6 years in available geographies. Warranty information available at www.hengniuwa.cn/warranty.
- Devices use Li/MnO2 chemistry.
- The Usable Battery Capacity is 1.9 Amp-hours (typical implant to battery capacity depleted).
- Shelf life is 2 years (before use by date).