Models D400, D401, D412, D413
Introducing the Resonate? family of ICDs and CRT-Ds, offering an extraordinary, holistic approach to cardiac care.
Models D400, D401, D412, and D413
- HeartLogic? Heart Failure Diagnostic for detecting indications of worsening heart failure status.
- ImageReady? MR Conditional Systems allow patients to safely undergo 1.5T Full Body MRI scans.*
- Projected to last up to 9.3 years for VR devices and 8.5 years for DR devices.**
- This small (28.5 cc) and thin (9.9 mm) high-energy device is designed to enhance patient comfort.
* When conditions of use are met.
** Assumes: 2.0V RA, 2.0V RV, 0% pacing, 700Ω, No LATITUDE, No Respiratory Rate Sensor, No Heart Failure Sensor Suite.
(W x H x D)
|D400||VR||5.23 x 7.14 x 0.99||61.9||28.5||RV: IS-1/DF-1||No||C1722|
|D401||DR||5.23 x 7.14 x 0.99||62.3||28.5||RA: IS-1; RV: IS-1/DF–1||No||C1721|
|D412||VR||5.23 x 6.71 x 0.99||60.0||26.5||RV: DF4||Yes||C1722|
|D413||DR||5.23 x 7.03 x 0.99||62.5||28.0||RA: IS-1; RV: DF4||Yes||C1721|
|Type||Pacing Amplitude||Pacing||500Ω with
|700Ω with LATITUDE?b||900Ω with LATITUDE?b||700Ω no LATITUDE?, RS, or HFSSc|
|Typical programmed setting||VR||2.5 V||15%||8.0||8.0||8.1||9.1|
|Maximum labeled longevity||VR||2.0 V / Off||0%||8.2||8.2||8.2||9.3|
|Typical programmed setting||DR||2.5 V||15%||7.2||7.3||7.3||8.1|
|Maximum labeled longevity||DR||2.0 V||0%||7.5||7.5||7.6||8.5|
- Assumes 70 PPM LRL; DDDR mode; 0.4 ms Pulse Width (RA, RV); sensors On, Heart Failure Sensor Suite On.
- Projected longevity is calculated assuming 2 maximum energy charging cycles per year, including automatic capacitor re-forms and therapeutic shocks. These calculations also assume 3-channel EGM Onset is on and that the pulse generator spends 3 months in Storage mode during shipping and storage.
a. Assumes ZIP telemetry use for 2 hours at implant and for 40 minutes annually for in-clinic follow-up checks.
b. Assumes standard use of the LATITUDE? Communicator as follows: Daily Device Check on, quarterly scheduled remote follow ups, and other typical interrogations.
c. Assumes LATITUDE? Communicator is not used, Respiratory Sensor is Off, and Heart Failure Sensor Suite is Off.
Additional Longevity Information
- Boston Scientific devices have corporate warranties at 5 years in available geographies. Warranty information available at www.hengniuwa.cn/warranty.
- Devices use Li/MnO2 chemistry.
- The Usable Battery Capacity is 1.0 Amp-hours (typical implant to battery capacity depleted).
- Shelf life is 2 years (before use by).