Balloon dilatation catheter mounted on a guide wire designed for radial dilatation of the urinary tract featuring a low profile catheter (3F) for ureteroscopic placement.
- Designed with specially treated polymers and processes to provide strength to maintain its outer diameter during inflation
- Controlled inflation pressure up 8.5ATM, allowing for dilating force at a stricture or ureteral narrowing.
- HydroPlus? Coated balloon surface designed to reduce friction during advancement and withdrawal
- Passport balloon is mounted on a stainless steel wire for one-step ureteroscopic placement
Low Profile Catheter
- 3F catheter designed to advance through flexible ureteroscopes to reduce downtime or additional scope exchanges (min. working channel 3.4F)
Product Packaging Options
- Available as a kit or a single balloon
- Kit includes Passport Balloon and Encore? 26 Inflator with pressure gauge
This product contains no detectable latex.
|218100||M0062181000||Passport Balloon Catheter||12F x 2cm, 2cm Tip||Each|
|218101||M0062181010||Passport Balloon Catheter||12F x 2cm, 4cm Tip||Each|
|218110||M0062181100||Passport Balloon Catheter||12F x 4cm, 2cm Tip||Each|
|218111||M0062181110||Passport Balloon Catheter||12F x 4cm, 4cm Tip||Each|
|218120||M0062181200||Passport Balloon Catheter Kit||12F x 2cm, 2cm Tip||Each|
|218121||M0062181210||Passport Balloon Catheter Kit||12F x 2cm, 4cm Tip||Each|
|218130||M0062181300||Passport Balloon Catheter Kit||12F x 4cm, 2cm Tip||Each|
|218131||M0062181310||Passport Balloon Catheter Kit||12F x 4cm, 4cm Tip||Each|